Whether you are planning an intimate outdoor wedding, starting a construction project or dealing with a septic emergency at home, renting a portable restroom offers a comfortable and convenient bathroom solution. Furthermore, portable restrooms are a great option for areas where a temporary restroom is needed including construction sites, concert venues and many other outdoor locations.
Furthermore, portable toilets are not only designed to accommodate the calls of mother nature, but they also use less energy than traditional restrooms, saving you money on water and electricity bills. Besides, there are plenty of available options to choose from when it comes to hiring a luxury portable restroom in Clovis. But you still need to do your homework to make sure that you find the best supplier for your specific requirements.
Nonetheless, if you do proper research and ask the right questions, you can easily find the right portable toilet supplier. Read on to find out five questions to ask when renting a portable restroom.
- Are you a local provider? Before renting a portable restroom, you may want to ask your portable toilet supplier if they are a local company. Furthermore, as you can imagine, local providers are more familiar with your area and can deliver restrooms more efficiently. Being a local provider, the portable toilet supplier will also more familiar with municipality requirements, local event needs and park district request.
- Is cleaning included? If your event will last more than a few hours, you want each portable restroom to be cleaned and emptied regularly to keep it pleasant for guests. In addition, make sure you ask about delivery, pickup and setup.
- How much will your service cost? One of the major factors that you need to take into account when renting a portable restroom is the cost. Furthermore, make sure you compare the price charged by different portable toilet suppliers before making the final decision.
- Will you be available if something goes wrong? Ideally, your provider should offer round the clock emergency availability in case of any issues with the portable restrooms. This way, if there’s a problem, like a leak or tipped compartment, you’ll have help correcting it.
- Are there lights in the toilets? Depending on the model you opt for, some portable restrooms will have lights and some won’t. Furthermore, if you require lights in your portable restrooms, speak to your portable toilet supplier beforehand.
While these were some of the questions you should ask when renting a luxury portable restroom in Clovis, there are many others, such as type of portable restrooms they offer, amenities among many others.