Whether you are planning a small backyard wedding or a large wedding weekend at an outdoor venue, renting a portable restroom is vital. They are environmentally friendly, sanitary and will help you save time and money. Furthermore, portable toilets are not only designed to accommodate the calls of mother nature, but they also use less energy than traditional restrooms. However, with a plethora of companies offering portable toilet rentals in Fresno, choosing the right one can be a daunting task.
When it comes to renting a portable restroom, there are a number of factors that you need to take into account. Read on to find out five tips for renting a portable restroom for your wedding.
1. Number of people- Before you order the portable toilets, you need to know how many guests are expected at the wedding. Furthermore, you can get by with just one toilet for about 50 to 75 people. More than that and you’ll want to start increasing. Furthermore, the general rule of thumb is renting at least two toilets for 100 people, three toilets for 250 and five toilets for 500 people.
2. Cost- While cost may be high on your priority list for renting a portable restroom, make sure your decision is not entirely based on that alone. However, it is vital that you compare the price charged by different portable restroom rental companies before making the final decision.
3. Delivery and setup- While the number and type of portable restroom you rent is vital, the company you rent from is important as well. Furthermore, make sure you choose a company that will deliver on time and set up your portable restroom for you. Depending on the length of time you will need to keep them, a company should return once or twice each week to maintain the bathrooms, emptying, cleaning, and restocking them to keep them usable.
4. Type of unit- The type of unit will depend upon the type of the event and the target population. Generally, the handicapped-accessible units are required more in number if the guests are elderly. Furthermore, if the events are targeting high-class guests, then renting luxury portable restrooms would be your best bet. It should provide more space, relaxation, and aesthetic appeal. Furthermore, non-flush portable toilets would serve the purpose if you are repairing the bathroom of your home or organizing a family reunion.
5. Round the clock emergency availability- Ideally, your provider should offer round the clock emergency availability in case of any issues with the portable restrooms. This way, if there’s a problem, like a leak or tipped compartment, you’ll have help correcting it.
While these were some of the tips and tricks for renting a portable restroom for your wedding, there are many others, such as location layout, reputable company among many others.